We are delighted that from Monday 12th April, you are able to come back in store to browse and shop in person – if you’re like us, we are all so ready to shop normally again!
To ensure that you can relax in store, we are opening in accordance with the current Government
’Hands, Face, Space & Fresh Air’ guidelines, so this means
* We have lots of medical grade sanitiser (or disposable gloves if you prefer)
* Face coverings are mandatory in store
* Social distancing in store, so this means a Maximum of 6 people in store at any time (this includes staff)
* A One Way system in operation (entry at the front door)
* Front & back doors open to give lots of (hopefully not too bracing) fresh air
Our initial re-opening hours will be:
MONDAYS 9.30am – 4.00pm
TUESDAYS 9.30am – 4.00pm
FRIDAYS 9.30am – 4.00pm
SATURDAYS 9.30am – 4.00pm
We would like to take this opportunity to say a
massive thank you to everyone who has continued to support us this year, through shopping in store, Click & Collect and postal orders, your support means that we are still here and are intent on coming back!
We too have made a conscious effort to support the little independent businesses, so wherever you live and wherever you can, please buy locally and ensure that going forward our towns and High Streets stay alive, diverse and bustling with life, variety and specialised knowledge.
Feeling Iffy? 😓
If you feel unwell or believe you may have COVID 19 symptoms, return home and follow Government self-isolation and testing advice found here: